Friday, April 04, 2008

She's Gone...So Wrong

I recently received the following email from a guy that I had ONE date with in September of 2007. After several attempts at a 2nd date, I finally had to tell him that the Scheduling Gods were not in our favor (it is actually you buddy, but I'm blaming the Scheduling Gods b/c I don't have the heart to tell you that asking a girl 7-8 times for a 2nd date after she's said "no" 7-8 out of those times is a huge turn-off). Anyway, it's now April 2008 and the email is as follows:

For some reason I thought about you when I got this; take that as a compliment please.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vZZngTkp54I

What in this video actually reminded this guy of me: (1) the mock irony? (2) the costuming and hair? (3) the devil, or, (4) the actual lyrics "she's gone...oh why...what went wrong?"

I guess my kiss is still on his list.

No comments: