Thursday, May 17, 2007

You Never Even Call Me By My Name

You don't have to call me Darlin'. Don't worry, I won't.

Whenever I find myself reminiscing on past loves (an extremely loose term for 98% listed), I realize that I sometimes cannot remember their real names, but only by the nicknames they were so lovingly, and most of them unknowingly, given. Just to name a few:

Weiner (a.k.a Wingnut, a.k.a Dzor)
Fishbreath (a.k.a Aztec, a.k.a Dustruffle)
Old Balls
The P.M.S
Salmonella
Star Wars Trilogy
Newman
Arrrrrrryoukiddingme
TomP - as if there were so many Tom's (a.k.a Mot, a.k.a Dorito Digits)
Sniffs (a.k.a Panty Sniffer Paul, a.k.a PSP)
Public Defender (a.k.a The PD)
Clementine
Tee-yum
Peter (only his name was Grant, true story)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Blaine???

Wes said...

I mean I've heard Fishbreath since 3rd grade, but Dustruffle and Aztec huh? My nickname for you was Sweet Princess Angel. I hope you're well GA! Windsor told me about this btw. Best, W (which stands for Wes)